Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Prints & Punk To Rock Out

Hi! Well it's been a long time. I'm sorry for being MIA. I've been super busy in school. But anyway here I am again! 

So here's the last outfit for the F21 contest! 












It was titled "Prints & Punk To Rock Out" because it looks like it! Hahaha. I actually have this outfit inspired by my favorite singer, Demi Lovato! Demi's all about being edgy and and just like ready to rock out! This outfit also shows the side of me being edgy and also loves rock music, specifically alternative rock and pop rock! :)

So that's it! Hope you liked this post :) Stay tuned for upcoming blog posts! 

And again, thanks to my friend again, Denise Nayve for the title and to my bestfriend, Yanah Sedano for taking the photos! :) 





xx,
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment